Trade Event Organisation and International Business Matchmaking Services
To ensure the success of your next trade promotion event draw on the capability and experience that Copernicus has gained since running our first international trade event in 1999. We will help you to organise and deliver your next trade event on time, to budget and with a pre-agreed number of individual meetings arranged for your participating delegates.
The unique structure of Copernicus enables us to promote our client’s engagement with a specific market sector at a time when business owners and leaders are reluctant to allocate space in busy schedules to such events and in a manner appropriate to match the goals of each individual company involved.
We recognise the necessity for an organising body to deliver a clear return on the investment they make when bringing a trade delegation into a demanding new market.
In order to ensure the success of your trade event, a dedicated senior consultant with experience in your market sector will be tasked to lead the project and to deliver the quality and quantity of opportunities that are agreed at the brief acceptance stage.
The Copernicus event management services have evolved over the years to address the specific challenges facing event organisers wherever they are based in the world when they are looking to attract high calibre delegates to a business event, seminar or conference.
Call us today: +44 161 262 1990
The Copernicus Event Management Services
- Clear market sector identification
- Reasoned market segmentation
- Attract pre-qualified, creditworthy delegates
- Have a pre-prepared profile of the business leaders attending
- Match delegates with prospective suppliers
- Understand how the opportunities are viewed by each party
- The scope of potential partner activities
- The scale of potential partner activities
- The potential barriers to striking a deal
- The international perspective benchmarked
- A time-sensitive programme
- The opportunity to explore the local culture
- Co-ordination with government or private sector bodies
- Make maximum use of local resources
- Enjoy the event and profit from it
Any event is measured by the value of profitable business opportunities that come to fruition for the delegates. The Copernicus event management process offers a deliverable plan, milestones and a timeline to achieve pre-agreed objectives.
The pre-agreed objectives range from the value of quotations, actual sales, partnership agreements, joint ventures or even acquisitions.
Every delegate is offered the opportunity to utilise the Copernicus international consultant network to assist them to follow up and close deals after returning to their country of origin.
Trade promotion agencies and delegates will not only be able to calculate the return on investment for each specific event but will also gain from the added value and insights that working with a highly focussed international commercial team can offer.
Trade Mission to Milan & Turin July 2015.