Resources is the key word here. You may already have international customers or key accounts, or you may be considering your market entry strategy. In some ways winning new International customers is easier than keeping them. Why? Because it is logistically, linguistically and culturally difficult to support them in the early stages of account development.
Just as you top-up your clerical resources with a temp agency as you need them, Copernicus International Key Account Managers offer you a local sales presence without the fixed cost of an overseas office, employee or infra-structure.
What do you get?
- Local office and phone number
- Local linguistic and cultural business acumen
- Short lead time – the recruitment process & due diligence has already been taken care of
- No recruitment or dismissal fees
- Your distributors or end user clients feel valued by your investment
- Able to communicate with the UK in written and spoken English
- Your representative, on behalf of your company, servicing your accounts locally.
- 2 to 10 days/month representation
- Trained by you in your products
- Using your company documentation and procedures
- Daily real time reports after every client visit
- Fixed cost plus travel/out of pocket expenses at cost to pre-budgeted agreements
- Minimum 3 month contract with 1 month notice
• As soon as your business achieves critical mass levels of sales/units/profit contribution we hand over to your full time representative/sales office/JV professionally and continue to support you if required
Copernicus is a commercial results driven consultancy.
We exist to guide you and your business to International Success.
Clarity about goals, capabilities and roles are vital if a company is to achieve the cultural fit that is essential to winning the trust of partners. And it is only by winning this trust can you get the commitment of senior managers on both sides and the resources to create results.
Alliances won’t work unless the communication process has been thought through carefully and once an alliance has got off the ground, communication remains essential. Big alliance partners will expect and need information immediately. Many suppliers simply fail to deliver this. Also, in international partnerships expectations run high and unfulfilled expectations often lead to distrust, suspicion and over kill in negotiations.
However, the results of real cooperation can also be startling. Copernicus assists you in establishing new alliances with international partners, and also provides a single point of contact to account-manage existing business relationships to iron out differences and help establish trust amongst parties. No matter how much an alliance promises, unless trust is established between parties, internal difficulties are almost certain to stop it in its tracks.
Copernicus has successfully managed accounts in a variety of markets over many years. We have enabled our clients to focus on the accounts capable of delivering the greatest returns and to build strategic relationships that realise the potential of these accounts. Copernicus offers you the opportunity to have a local presence, without the fixed costs associated with a subsidiary, satellite office or a full time employee until such time as the volume of sales are sufficient to warrant such an investment.. Contact us for more information.