Media Monitoring Services
All of the essential mentions and sources: track your story across all media types including newspapers, magazines, trade and industry publications, television, radio, news websites, blogs and social sites.
Stay on top of coverage that matters to you: we deliver relevant stories to our customers daily, customized by complex key-word strings— so you’ll always know what’s being said about your brand, competitors and industry.
Global coverage: get a worldwide view of your story’s coverage with content in up to 20 languages across the globe.
Social Media Monitoring: Monitor all forms of social media, including blogs, social networking sites, forums, opinion sites and top video- and image-sharing sites, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and more.
Print Media Monitoring: Gain access to the LexisNexis®(content only available in select markets), library of tens of thousands of print publications including the top national, regional and local newspapers, trade and consumer magazines, newsletters, trade journals and more.
Broadcast Monitoring: Our broadcast monitoring service streams hours of broadcast content every day.
Online Media Monitoring: Monitor hundreds of thousands of online publications and news websites and understand how these stories are being shared.
Executive News Briefings: Get a daily news brief from our analysts summarizing all of your coverage in one email report, ready to be shared with your company’s decision makers.
Our media monitoring, social media monitoring and media intelligence products help you find the meaning in relevant editorial, blog, and social media conversations to understand what’s important.
We build and manage powerful searches to find what’s important for your specific business
• Define topical keyword searches within a simple drag-and-drop interface
• Apply advanced search logic using complex Boolean queries
• Use content filters to focus on the data from specific geographies, sources, languages, and publications with reach metrics within a defined range
• Refine your searches using trending keyword suggestions identified by Meltwater’s sophisticated natural language processing algorithms
• Build smarter media lists based on an influencer’s editorial interests and style – not just beat or publication
Copernicus is a member of the Market Research Society. Your assurance of the highest professional research and reporting standards.