Business Start Up Assistance
Does your Business plan support your idea and stand up to scrutiny from banks or even potential customers?
If you need to write a plan to obtain additional funding or as an entrepreneur should do – to set your business on a solid foundation, contact us to discuss your needs. Our start-up expert advisors are waiting to assist you in making your dream business plan an outstanding success.
At Copernicus International Consulting we work with early-stage, expansion and high growth companies. We offer unique expertise that blends successful entrepreneurial experience, academic /legal insight and practical business analysis. We specialize in bringing clarity to complex business models and in creating plans tailored for a sophisticated investor audience. If you are seeking external funding we deliver written materials such as business plan, financial models, executive summary and pitch that are up to exacting VC standards. We review this against an extensive due diligence checklist used by the Venture Capital and Private Equity Investors community in their decision-making process before investing.
Call us today: +44 161 262 1990
Our services include:
- Business idea analysis
- Business plan preparation
- Marketing plan & Branding strategy
- Financial modelling
- Assistance in building the team, board of directors, management
- Investor sourcing
- Negotiation with VC/ Private equity firms
- Setting up business systems & Information systems
- Strategy roadmap for the new venture
- Redefining the business plan
- Initial preparation for due diligence
- Refining / redefining the negotiation pitch and investment story
- Thoroughly prepare the start-up for approaching investors
- Identifying the right investor, Private equity firm, Venture capital firm, Crowd Funding or introducing you to seed capital providers
Our professionally drafted business plan satisfies several purposes:
- It is a mandatory requirement for investors, angels, venture capital investors and banks for both equity and debt financing
- Shows financial analysis, including profitability, forecasts, and break-even points which demonstrate the potential ROI to investors if startup capital is required
- Sets the basis for valuation of the venture
- Complete Business Analysis including competitor benchmarking
- Attracts key team members that are necessary for the implementation of the business plan
- Organizational Chart and job responsibilities resulting from activities and goals outlined in the value chain and team development
- Marketing and Sales Plan
- Brand positioning and communication
- In addition to our start-up consulting services, our clients are able to engage us for ongoing consulting, advisory services and incubation services to meet their business goals.