International Business Development and Support – without leaving home.
Customer retention is fundamental to business success. Many businesses are excellent at winning new business both domestically and internationally, applying all the resources available to them and cheering each hard-won account – meanwhile, the established customer base is gradually eroded by competitors doing exactly the same to an under-resourced, inadequately trained and mismanaged sales support function.
Businesses change supplier more often due to poor service than price or new product innovation. In a local, domestic market this can be readily addressed. When your client, distributor or partner is hundreds or thousands of miles away, possibly in a different time zone, certainly working in a different culture, possibly also a different language, the challenge of customer retention is that much greater.
The coronavirus crisis has revealed the fragility of the modern supply chain”. In response, companies may seek to increase stocks or rely more on domestic suppliers.
A recent IEA paper on pandemics predicted that “we will almost certainly see a resurgence of protectionism, much re-shoring of production and shortening of supply chains, greater hostility to migration and an emphasis on domestic production of certain kinds of product – particularly food … [T]his is an intensification of a trend that was already underway”. The omens for global trade may not be good.
Call us today: +44 161 262 1990
- Local office and phone number answered in your name
- Local linguistic and cultural business acumen
- Short lead time – the recruitment process & people due diligence has already been taken care of
- Your distributors or end-user clients feel valued by your investment
- Able to communicate with you in written and spoken English or the language of choice
- Working together creating and implementing action plans the deliver results
- Experienced and knowledgeable business development consultants
- Your representatives, on behalf of your company, servicing your customers locally
How Trade without Travel could work for you
- 2 to 10 days/month representation
- Trained by you in your products
- Using your company documentation and procedures
- Reports/action plan after every client visit
- Fixed cost plus travel/out of pocket expenses at a cost to pre budgeted agreements
- Minimum 3-month contract with 1-month notice
- No recruitment costs
- Pay only for the time/days you require
- No “hidden extras”
- Your outsourced resource creating B2B opportunities
- You retain control of the client
- You can make the virtual sales presentations with our local/linguistic help
- You invoice the sales and reap the profits