Social Media Monitoring
Monitor all forms of social media, including blogs, social networking sites, forums, opinion sites and top video- and image-sharing sites, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and more.
Print Media Monitoring
Gain access to the LexisNexis®(content only available in select markets), library of tens of thousands of print publications including the top national, regional and local newspapers, trade and consumer magazines, newsletters, trade journals and more.
Our broadcast monitoring service streams hours of broadcast content every day.
Online Media Monitoring
Monitor hundreds of thousands of online publications and news websites and understand how these stories are being shared.
Executive News Briefings
Get a daily news brief from our analysts summarizing all of your coverage in one email report, ready to be shared with your company’s decision-makers.
Our media monitoring, social media monitoring and media intelligence products help you find the meaning in relevant editorial, blog, and social media conversations to understand what’s important.
We build and manage powerful searches to find what’s important for your specific business.
• Define topical keyword searches within a simple drag-and-drop interface
• Apply advanced search logic using complex Boolean queries
• Use content filters to focus on the data from specific geographies, sources, languages, and publications with reach metrics within a defined range
• Refine your searches using trending keyword suggestions identified by Meltwater’s sophisticated natural language processing algorithms
• Build smarter media lists based on an influencer’s editorial interests and style – not just beat or publication