Venture Capital Services – Venture Capital as a Service – Venture Capital Consulting Firm
Scope of Services
- Opportunity assessment
- Prospectus development
- Pre-investment preparation
- VC and/or high net worth individual introduction
- Negotiation support
- Post-investment structure and reporting
- Business development and internationalization
Our Role and what our VC’s look for
- Start-ups or early-stage companies either creating new industry categories or disrupting a large, existing market with a better product or service that simply wasn’t possible before
- Clear evidence of a thought out market insertion point.
- Founders ability to attract, hire and keep exceptional candidates
Call us today: +44 161 262 1990
Our role – venture capital as a service
We’re not bankers, we do not make the investments, we are consultants who understand bankers and know who is funding, when, why and how and connect you with them.
Our VC team is made up entirely of experienced people, founders themselves who have built and grown companies through to exit, and have an understanding what it takes to secure external investment.
Our VC Partners
• Typically aiming to be shareholders for five to ten years.
• Invest as little as $250,000 to seed a company and as much as $10,000,000
• Willing to take risks on brilliant people and products.
• Like to work with founders who are experts in their industry.
• Don’t mind young or first-time founders.
Copernicus works in partnership with several venture capital consulting firms to ensure we find the best match for your business ambitions. We believe great companies are built by great entrepreneurs, not venture capitalists. We are here to help behind the scenes. Our entrepreneurs can count on us for introductions, advice on hiring, creating partnerships, and where needed, operational issues. Contact us today for an informal, no-obligation discussion.